If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, consider joining MCHC. We strive to achieve better health outcomes, better patient care, and lower costs through innovation and strong community partnership.
Here’s what you can expect from MCHC:
- A challenging and exciting environment where employees are valued and respected
- An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- A place where we help our employees grow and develop
- A focus on providing high-quality services
- We encourage a healthy work-life balance
- We promote community outreach and engagement
- A team-focused approach where appreciation and recognition are key
MCHC provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Manchester Community Health Center has a new, easy to use, job board. This new platform makes reviewing and applying for positions at MCHC easier than ever before!
Click below to view all current job openings at Manchester Community Health Center and apply online today.
Don’t see a position that fits your skill set? Our job board is updated weekly, so please check back regularly.
Student Debt – We Have Options to Help!
For many students, there are few alternatives to student debt in order to complete their training in the health sector. Fortunately, MCHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Dedicated to serving underserved and marginalized patients, we are a very competitive loan repayment site.
Check out the following links for more information.
Live and Work Where Others Vacation
New Hampshire is ranked in the Top 10:
Best Place to Practice
Best State for Health Care Access
Best State to Raise a Family
Public Schools & Most Educated States
Conveniently located only an hour drive away from the Seacoast, Boston and the White Mountains; enjoy living in a state without Income or Sales Tax!