Whether you are already one of our 16,000+ patients or interested in becoming one, we invite you to meet our providers, learn about our programs and services, and let us know how we can help you find affordable healthcare options.
- IMPORTANT! If you have Ambetter insurance from NH Healthy Families or Minuteman Health Insurance, Effective January 1, 2017, Elliot Health System will no longer be an Ambetter and Minuteman Health in-plan provider. Patients will need to pay for any services provided at Elliot Health Services. Local Ambetter and Minuteman in-network hospitals are: Monadnock Community Hospital, Catholic Medical Center, and St. Joseph Hospital.
- Click here if you would like to make a payment to a patient account
- Click here if you speak Nepali and you’d like to learn about the West Side Neighborhood Health Center
- Click here for directions in English and Nepali to the West Side Neighborhood Health Center
- Need to talk to a doctor when we are closed? Please call 603-626-9500 to reach our answering service who will connect you to our doctor on call.
- In cases of inclement weather, Manchester Community Health Center will announce all closures and delays on 95.7 WZID (radio), WMUR Channel 9 (television) including the WMUR website. We also make every effort to make announcements on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Online Bill Pay:
Need to make a payment or pay a bill? You can now pay online. Use MCHC’s online bill pay system to easily make a payment to a patient account. Use the link below to make a payment online.