Please click here to enter the Patient Portal. If this is your first time using the Patient Portal, you may need to register (see instructions below).
The patient portal allows you to gain access to basic information from your patient chart, such as your active medication list and your active problem list, as well as recent vital signs and immunizations. The patient portal will also allow you to send a message to the office to:
- Request a refill of your medication
- Request referrals
- Request non-urgent appointments
- Send a question regarding your bill
- Send a non-urgent message to your healthcare team
How to register for the Patient Portal:
If you are an active patient at Manchester Community Health Center, you can create a Secure Message Patient Portal account. As a part of creating your new Patient Portal account, you will need a Manchester Community Health Center Personal Identification Number (PIN) to verify your identity.
- Ask one of our staff members for your Secure Message Patient Portal PIN at your next office visit. You can only request a PIN in person.
- Our staff member will give you a secure PIN letter which will include your PIN number and the account information required to set up access to the Patient Portal.
- Your PIN will be valid for 30 days. If you do not use it within 30 days to set up your account it will expire, and you will need to come back to the Health Center to request another PIN. This cannot be done over the phone.
- Once you receive your PIN, you can register online by visiting the secure message Patient Portal site.
- Your PIN will only be used once during the identity verification process of creating your new account. When you create your account, please make note of your username and password. You will need these logon credentials to access the Patient Portal in the future.
- Each patient is required to have a unique email address to use Secure Messaging and the Patient Portal. You can obtain free a email address from many services such as Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo mail.
- Spouses, parents and legal guardians may not share one email address and must create separate accounts.
- If you have problems and get locked out of your account, please use the link on the home page of the Patient Portal, or email the CHAN Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.