The Teen Clinic offers a full range of primary care services to teens from 14-20 years old. The Clinic is located at our Child Health Services at MCHC location, 1245 Elm Street, Manchester, NH. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 8am – 12pm, 1pm – 4:30pm.
The Teen Clinic offers a safe, teen-focused environment. Our providers are skilled at helping with:
- Health education and routine health examinations
- Confidential family planning and birth control*
- Confidential testing and treatment for STIs (sexually transmitted infections)*
- Confidential, drop-in pregnancy testing Monday through Thursday, 8am – 12pm, 1pm – 4:30pm*
- Nutrition and weight concerns
*We offer confidential services unless there is concern you may harm yourself or others, or suspicion of someone harming you.
Questions? Call Stephanie Prantis at 603.296.9209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.